Boring scrubs are everywhere. If you’re a medical professional, you’ve probably spent hours sifting through a sea of baggy blue garments looking for something with just a little more personality.
You don’t need to sacrifice style when putting together a professional outfit. There are plenty of brands that are re-working traditional scrubs to bring you uniforms that look good, feel good, and help you stand out on your rounds.
We’ve put together a list of some of our favorite items on the market, to make your task of searching for fun, fashionable scrubs a little easier.
Cute Scrub Tops
- Heather Denim Rosario Military Scrub Top - FIGS, $52 FIGS.com takes inspiration from runway styles to elevate their medical uniforms to high-fashion garments. This streamlined top features a high collar and 4 practical pockets, looking to army cuts to influence their design. Moisture-wicking and “ridiculously soft,” it promises to be one of your favorites in no time.
- Dynamix V-Neck Scrub Top - Dickie’s, $27.99 A cool new take on a classic from Dickie’s, this top has a contemporary femme silhouette created by “princess seams” at the front of the garment. Reviewers “love the fit”, and this top has a 4-star rating on the Dickie’s website.
- Biker Top - JAANUU, $47 Be the badass on the floor, and throw a little punk rock into your wardrobe with this zipper-front top from scrub-maker Jaanuu. Choose from 10 fun colors and style this piece, made from antimicrobial materials, with matching moto pant bottoms for a complete look.
- Horizon Scrub Top - Medelita, $44 An empire waist and a contemporary double v-neck lend an air of elegance and sophistication to this uniform top. Made from natural fibers, Medelita garments are soft, stretchy, moisture-wicking, and long-lasting.
Cute Scrub Bottoms
- Corinto Cropped Tuxedo Scrub Pants - FIGS, $58 You could wear these to a board meeting, on a hot date, or in the ER. These scrub pants from FIGS.com feature a narrow leg and fitted hip, giving a sleeker silhouette to the wearer. 5 pockets and a zipper fly prove that style and practicality can go hand-in-hand. They’re made of a 72% polyester/rayon blend, and come in 7 different colors.
- Skinny High Waist Yoga Pant - JAANUU, $49 We want to live in these. Athleisure wear and medical gear collide in these adorable yoga-inspired scrub pants from Jaanuu. Flattering, durable, and super-mobile, these high-waisted bottoms still manage to sneak in 2 zippered stash-pockets at the hip and thigh.
- Grey's Anatomy Signature Scrub Pants - Barco, $41 We found this pair on ScrubsAndBeyond.com, available in 11 colors ranging from pastel pink to a grown-up grey. Character April Kepner can be seen wearing these scrubs in the popular medical drama series “Grey’s Anatomy”. A drawstring waist provides an adjustable fit, and the v-shape pockets are topped off with a cute embroidery detail.
- Argon Scrub Pants - Medelita, $50 Classic scrub bottoms elevated - these “athletic fit” cargo-style pants received a 4.8/5 rating on the Medelita website, so you know they must be good. This garment is uber-practical, with a scissor loop, pen slot, 5 pockets, and a no-slip waistband.
Cute Scrub Jackets
- Rush Zip Front Jacket - Jaanuu, $59 Complete your work ensemble with this sporty jacket from Jaanuu. An athletic outline and semi-fitted design will keep you looking fit and ready to spring into action on the hospital floor. Lightweight and breathable, this piece wants to be a staple in any medical professional’s wardrobe.
- Black Bellery Scrub Jacket - FIGS, $88 Seven (count ‘em, seven!) pockets deck-out this tactical jacket from our friends at FIGS. The bomber-inspired piece expertly knits fashion and function together. No frills, no fanfare, just a really great, super-comfortable jacket to keep you cool and cozy on your rounds.
- Kinetic Scrub Jacket - Medelita, $78 High-rated, and highly sophisticated, this jacket from Medelita features 2-way stretch fabric as well as a contoured waist made to flatter any figure. Look like a marathon runner (you’re probably qualified) and get stuff done, aided by this streamline and utility-forward piece; available in black, navy, or grey.
Scrubs for Men
- Radius Scrub Top - Medelita, $28 Get it while it’s on sale! This street-wear inspired men’s scrub top from Medelita fits like a t-shirt and features stylish, on-seam pockets. Contemporary crew neck, mesh vents, and breathable fabric help you stay cool and collected on the job.
- Quito Collared Scrub Top - FIGS, $52 Who says nurses can’t wear polos? Probably no one, but this collared scrub top from FIGS will make it official. An iconic and timeless cut, this sleek piece is accented by a fun tropical pattern detail on the inner collar and pocket flap.
- Jogger Pant - JAANUU, $54 Fans of the brand love these athletic jogger scrub bottoms from Jaanuu. The anti-microbial and moisture-wicking garment has received a perfect 5-star score on the company’s website, for fit, material, and overall comfort. They don’t look half bad, either.
With our guide to fashionable scrubs, you’ll be looking sharp and saving lives in no time.
Medely is a nurse staffing company that helps nurses get into positions that work with their schedule, leaving you more time to curate your professional closet.
On a tight budget? No worries! Check out our other article, Cheap Nursing Scrubs, to find scrubs that are easy on the eyes AND easy on your wallet.